Site editor and administrator:
SARL CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS with a capital of €100,000 whose headquarters is:
Camping Le Grand Paris ****
Parc de l’étang
10 chemin des Belles Vues
95690 Nesles La Vallée
N°T.V.A FR 58 831 217 815
N° SIRET : 8312 1781 5000 24
RCS : Pontoise B 831 217 815
Tel.: +33 (0)1 34 70 62 89
Publishing director: Philippe Wawer
CONCEPTION AND PRODUCTION
82, avenue du Général Patton, 49 000 Angers
Gandi SAS, with a share capital of 800,000 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 423 093 456, whose registered office is located at 63-65 Boulevard Masséna – 75013 Paris France, telephone +33 (0)1 70 37 76 61, hosts the www.campinglegrandparis.com website.
Photos and videos Camping Le Grand Paris
- Camping Le Grand Paris
- Les Ecuries du Val Fleuri
- The Eiffel Tower: © Shutterstock
- The Louvre Museum: © Shutterstock
- Notre Dame Cathedral in Pairs: © Shutterstock
- The Arc de Triomphe: © Shutterstock
- The Château of Versailles: © Shutterstock
- Disneyland Paris: CC0 Creative Commons
- The Parc Astérix: CC0 Creative Commons
- The Château of Chantilly: © Shutterstock
- Auvers Sur Oise: © Shutterstock and CC0 Creative Commons
- The Vexin Regional Nature Park: © PNR Vexin français and © Shutterstock
- La Mer de Sable: © S.Cambon / © Mer de Sable
Respect for privacy
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS respects the concerns of its website users relating to the confidentiality of personal information provided.
CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS ensures compliance with the obligations of the French Data Protection Authority (known as the “CNIL”).
CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS is a data processor under the French Data Protection Law passed on 6th January 1978, amended in 2004, and under the European Directive of 24th October 1995 (together referred to below as the “Data Protection Legislation”). As such CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS is likely
to collect personal data (surnames, forenames, contact details and similar information) or non-personal data (preferences, favourites information and other related details) during user visits to our Internet site (referred to below as the “Site”) so
as to able to identify users, to offer them customised services, or even to make improvements to the Site and take account of user views.
1 – RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS is the data recipient. In any given case, CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS only transmits users’ personal data to a third party when:
- the user has given his or her prior agreement for the sharing of this data;
- CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS must share this data with a third party to provide the required service to the user;
- CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS wishes to enable users to benefit from partner offers; or
- CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS is ordered by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to send information to such a body.
CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS can also send users’ personal data to third-party service providers as part of statistical analyses on Site use, and for Site optimisation purposes. When used in this context, users’ personal data will remain anonymous.
2 – PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Throughout the Site, CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS collects user data which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- making available and personalizing the Site;
- management of registration to receive the campsite newsletter (registrations and subscription cancellations thereto); and
- commercial and promotional offers by the CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS
CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS is committed to processing and retaining all personal data entrusted to it by the user in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Legislation, solely to keep the user informed of the CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS news, and to enable him or her to benefit, as
a priority, from goods and services linked to the activities of CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS.
3 – DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Data is stored for a period which does not exceed the necessary duration, regarding the purposes for which it is collected, as stated below.
- For the management of subscription to the campsite newsletter, data is retained for as long as the subscription is active. All such data will be deleted within a 2-month time limit starting from the point the given user unsubscribes.
- All other data will be kept for a time limit of 2 years.
CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS has endeavoured to implement all necessary precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of personal data processed, and to prevent its distortion, damage or destruction, and prevent unauthorised third-party access to the data.
Technical and organisational security measures, which comply with modern technology, in particular those falling within the sphere of information systems, have been instituted.
However, CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS cannot control all risks linked to Internet operation, and draws users’ attention to the existence of potential risks which are inherent in both Internet use and operation.
4 – RIGHTS OF USERS
Users have at any time, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, a right of access, updating, rectification and deletion of personal data. They may exercise this through sending a request (indicating clearly the request subject matter) by Internet
to the following e-mail address:
Alternatively send the request by post to the following address:
Camping Le Grand Paris ****
Parc de l’étang
10 chemin des Belles Vues
95690 Nesles La Vallée
CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS undertakes to deal with such requests within 7 business days.
We inform the user of his or her right, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, at any time to oppose the processing, for legitimate reasons, of data having a personal nature which relates to him or her.
5 – COOKIES, DATA NAVIGATION AND LOCALIZATION
When accessing the Site, and after the user has agreed to continue with navigation on our website, a cookie can be installed and be retained for a maximum 13-month duration either in the user’s computer memory or hard disk, so as to facilitate navigation
of the Site. A cookie does not enable users to be identified as such but it is an element which serves to register data relating to Site navigation (this includes pages consulted, the date and time of consultation and other factors).
The Cookies provided enable:
- the facilitation of your navigation experience on the Site, improved relevance and ergonomics of the services consulted upon the Site, and the adaptation of the Site layout to your specific IT environment;
- memorisation of the data relating to a form which the user has completed on the Site (for registration or account access), or for products selected on the Site (contained in your basket and other similar items); and
- the facility for counts of the number of visits to the Site, and hence the compilation of statistics.
Every user can refuse the registration of cookies by modifying the parameters of their Internet navigator. However, this process will lead to the deletion of all cookies used by the navigator, including those used by other websites. This can lead to the
modification or the loss of certain changes or data. The deletion of cookies may have the effect of altering Site navigation, or even making such navigation difficult.
To account for the management of cookies and user choices, each navigator is configured differently. The configuration is detailed in the help menu of the navigators given below, which will enable the user to know how to alter his cookie preferences:
- for Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- for Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- for Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=en&ref_topic=7438008
- for Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- for Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Deactivation of online cookies:
|Cookie Category||Means of deactivation|
|Analytical and performance cookies||Google Analytics|
|Social network cookies|
Use of online platforms to control advertising cookies:
Go to the site Youronlinechoices, offered by the digital marketing professionals grouped together under the banner of the European association known as the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance). On Youronlinechoices you can refuse or accept cookies used by advertising professionals, who are members of this association.
Please note that deleting cookies may modify Site navigation or indeed make such navigation difficult.
Network security and confidentiality
Messages you send us via the Internet can be intercepted on the network. Until they reach us, their confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Ensure that you do not disclose unnecessary, sensitive or confidential personal information or information from third parties. Moreover, the origin of e-mails that we receive can be falsified. Therefore, if you wish to provide us with such information, please use the postal service. Consequently, no complaints, declarations or requests for advice transmitted as an Internet message will be taken into account. Please send your requests exclusively by post. For more information on the procedures to follow or on files under investigation, please contact CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS in writing.
Use of Site Information and Copyright
The use of any document from the CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS website is only authorised for private use. Any use that may be made for other purposes is expressly prohibited. CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS strives to ensure to the best of its ability, that the information disseminated on this site is accurate and up-to-date, it reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without notice. The company also warns visitors that it is their responsibility to verify the information by other means, including contacting the company. As a result, CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS declines all responsibility: for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the site; for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in modification of the information made available on the site; and more generally for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by the access of anyone to the site or the impossibility to access it, as well as the use of the site and/or the credit granted to any information coming directly or indirectly from it. In addition, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights on the documents contained on the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of CAMPING LE GRAND PARIS or its suppliers, who do not grant any license or right to consult the site. The reproduction of any documents published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purpose of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes is expressly prohibited. All trademarks mentioned in this site are the property of their respective companies. All products, logos and images cited in the pages of this site are the property of their respective brands. Photographs depicting products are not contractual.
This site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure, computer difficulties, difficulties related to the structure of communication networks or technical difficulties. We may interrupt the site at any time for maintenance purposes.
Application of French law
Failure to comply with these provisions shall render the offender liable to prosecution and criminal sanctions. This document is governed by and interpreted in accordance with French law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts. Should any provision of this text prove to be void, invalid or without legal effect, all other provisions shall remain applicable.